Glossy die cut sticker featuring artwork of this ’03 Ford Escort RS Cosworth.
The Ford Escort RS Cosworth was a homologation special, meaning that it was built in limited numbers to meet the requirements of the World Rally Championship. This meant that it had to be based on a production car, but it could have more powerful engine and other performance modifications. The Escort RS Cosworth was based on the fifth generation Ford Escort, but it had a number of unique features, including a turbocharged 2.0-liter engine, all-wheel drive, and a large rear wing.
The Escort RS Cosworth was a very successful rally car, winning several events in the World Rally Championship. It was also a popular road car, and it is now considered a classic. However, it is important to note that the Escort RS Cosworth is a very powerful car, and it can be difficult to drive. It is not recommended for inexperienced drivers.
- Here are some additional details about the Ford Escort RS Cosworth:
- Engine: 2.0 L Cosworth YBT turbocharged inline-4
- Power: 227 PS (167 kW; 224 bhp)
- Torque: 203 lb-ft (275 Nm)
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- 0-60 mph: 5.7 seconds
- Top speed: 140 mph (225 km/h)
- Weight: 2,800 lbs (1,270 kg)
- Production: 7,145 units