Creating a custom home garage has become hugely popular over the last decade, with homeowners going from the mild to the wildest garage themes. One of the first places to start your custom garage project is with the flooring. There are a lot of options out there such as paints and epoxies, which are very difficult to apply and often require an enormous amount of surface prep. Even then, most floors chip, stain, and blister over time. The most popular garage flooring choice is modular garage flooring, due to the ease of installation and durability.
The leader and creator of the modular garage flooring industry is RaceDeck®, a family-owned company that manufactures in Salt Lake City, Utah. RaceDeck garage floors are manufactured in their certified ISO quality facility and encompass over 25 patents throughout their flooring lineup.
What makes modular garage flooring and RaceDeck in particular the best choice for the residential garage floor market?
- Easy DIY install – Easy-to-install patented positive locking system snaps together without toxic adhesives, paints or epoxy.
- No Need For Surface Prep – Unlike floor coatings, garage floor tiles can easily cover up cracks in your old stained concrete, saving you time and money.
- Made For The Harsh Garage Environment – RaceDeck garage floor tiles are made from the highest quality copolymers and tested to withstand extreme temperatures from 0 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Many Styles To Choose From – RaceDeck offers more styles and color options than all other competitors combined, making your design options virtually limitless.
- Built Tough – RaceDeck can handle the most extreme vehicle rolling loads, in excess of 80,000 lbs. RaceDeck resists petroleum products, antifreeze, and most household products. Will not fade, peel, crack or blister.
- Made In U.S.A. – Every RaceDeck garage tile is designed, engineered and manufactured in their ISO Quality Certified factory in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Fast Install – Typical installation of a two car garage floor takes just hours, not days as with paints and epoxy.
So what are you waiting for? Creating your own custom home garage is a Snap!